That void

Tenía que haber leído este libro anteriormente. Alan me hizo el favor de recomendarme "What I talk about when I talk about running" de Haruki Murakami. Tiene unas frases con las que coincidimos muchos los que corremos largas distancias. El famoso void que también era mencionado en oatmeal. Dice así:

"I just run. I run in a void. Or maybe I should put it the other way: I run in order to acquire a void. But as you might expect, an occasional thought will slip into this void. People’s minds can’t be a complete blank. Human beings’ emotions are not strong or consistent enough to sustain a vacuum. What I mean is, the kinds of thoughts and ideas that invade my emotions as I run remain subordinate to that void. Lacking content, they are just random thoughts that gather around that central void."
Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Cómo tener un cultivo de búlgaros (Kéfir) por años

Jugando con la API de bitso: bitso-py

Mientras tanto, en internet... MUJERES CHINGONAS