"I just run. I run in a void. Or maybe I should put it the other way:
I run in order to acquire a void. But as you might expect, an
occasional thought will slip into this void. People’s minds can’t be
a complete blank. Human beings’ emotions are not strong or
consistent enough to sustain a vacuum. What I mean is, the kinds
of thoughts and ideas that invade my emotions as I run remain
subordinate to that void. Lacking content, they are just random
thoughts that gather around that central void."
That void
Tenía que haber leído este libro anteriormente. Alan me hizo el favor de recomendarme "What I talk about when I talk about running" de Haruki Murakami. Tiene unas frases con las que coincidimos muchos los que corremos largas distancias. El famoso void que también era mencionado en oatmeal. Dice así:
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario