La situación se esta escalando

Que idiotez jajaja. De http://notalwaysright.com

(Our down escalator is stopped for repairs, but customers are free to walk down it. There is also a clearly marked elevator near me as well as a staircase.)
Customer: “Excuse me, miss, do you work here?”
Me: “Yes. How can I help you?”
Customer: “Your escalator has stopped.”
Me: “I am sorry about that. It should be fixed soon.”
Customer: “So, am I stuck up here?”
Me: “…Sorry?”
Customer: “Do I have to wait here until it is fixed?”
Me: “Of course not. You can go anytime. We won’t hold you hostage.”
Customer: “But the escalator is broken.”
Me: “Yes, and we are sorry for the inconvenience.”
Customer: “How do I get down stairs?”
(At this point, we can both clearly see other customers walking down the broken escalator.)
Me: “Well, you are allowed to walk down the escalator, but if you feel uncomfortable with that, you can take the elevator or stairs behind me.”
Customer: “Well, when do you think it will be fixed?”
Me: “I’m sorry, I really don’t know. They don’t tell us that much about what is happening in the store.”
Customer: “I want to see a manager!”
Me: “Let me call one down for you.”
Customer: “What is your name?!”
(My coworkers have come to watch, and are trying not to laugh. Other customers have begun to laugh.)
Me: “My name is [name].”
(I call the manager, she comes down, and tells the customer the same thing I said.)
Customer: “Well, this place is trash!”
(Believe it or not, she found a chair and sat there for an hour until the escalator was fixed!)
Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Cómo tener un cultivo de búlgaros (Kéfir) por años

Mientras tanto, en internet... MUJERES CHINGONAS